There are different types of engagements, but our core method remains consistent and consists of the following pillars:
- Fiduciary Responsibility – First and foremost, we take on a fiduciary role with our clients, and every action and decision we make is geared towards their best interests. This fiduciary responsibility is critical for us in our quest to be a trusted advisor and reliable partner to our customers.
- Outcome Driven – We focus on the desired outcomes of our customer and align on where we fit in achieving that outcome and provide details on how it can be achieved.
- Self-awareness – Our methods to create effective architecture and implementation includes ‘self-awareness’ as built into the method. We question what we are doing internally, and solicit our customers to question what we’re doing. We embrace scrutiny as part of our method, and through these exercises, we greatly enhance alignment with our customers and have a very positive impact on the quality of outcomes.
- Clarity – Every interaction with our customers is intentionally designed to increase clarity and ensure continually alignment on the achievable path forward.
- People and Teams – Understanding the needs of program sponsors, cross functional teams, technical teams, business teams, governance teams, business teams, and end-users require understanding what their needs. We build relationships with these individuals and work with them. As we evolve on our journey together, the picture of what things will look like becomes clear, trust is established, and sponsors become comfortable that we’ve done the due diligence required to be comfortable that the expected outcome is achievable.
- Security – Security first. Always. We work closely with your security teams and security governance to ensure there are no unexpected surprises relating to the security posturing of the solution. We build direct relationships with security team members and get alignment with the CISO to ensure the security team is comfortable with proceeding.
- Technology – Technology makes it work. We are extremely focused on ensuring technology fit and building very detailed technology designs aa part of the overall solution implementation. Our technology team members have significant experience in building out the systems, and in some cases we also work directly with our customers teams to provide development leadership to their teams that help bring the end solution to fruition.
We truly believe that the pillars of our method provide a very high value proposition to our customers, and we come to that conclusion by the effectiveness we’ve seen in our own work coupled by very specific recommendations and referrals by our customers who have specifically advocated for our capabilities.